Everybody needs a coach.
No matter how much my philosophy alters as time progresses, this is one thing that I will always stand by.
Behind every success story is an individual that once started out as a novice. Mentors and precise practice are what allows these people to excel in their fields.
The top athletes in the world have a coach. Heck, even some of the top trainers and strength coaches in the world pay someone to write their programming and/or coach them.
What makes you any different?
If you're interested in:
- Learning how to move efficiently, and pain-free in order to keep you motivated towards your goals.
- Understanding the importance of behavior modification and developing a plan of attack to create healthy habits.
- Having the support of someone that wants all of his clients and athletes to succeed, with constant communication and feedback.
It sounds like we'd be a perfect match.
I'm here to coach you. I want you to excel. I want you to enjoy a pain-free life and recreational activities you may have given up on after childhood. Let's do this together.
There are a couple of ways that we can get you from where you currently are to where you want to be.
There's one word that immediately comes to mind as to why it's crucial for you to start working with a health professional, accountability.
I can't tell you how many people I know that have a monthly gym membership that show up (generously) once or twice per month. I hate to break it to you, but an hour here and an hour there isn't going to get you the results you're looking for.
Having someone hold you to a high standard is what it takes to help most individuals succeed.
I am the Head Coordinator of Strength Camps at Cressey Sports Performance in Hudson, Massachusetts.
When training with me, you can expect:
- A fun, large group training program that is adjusted based off your physical limitations, and goals. I believe in goals being realistic and a sustainable process to get you there
- Instruction and assistance on the training floor during your sessions. I'm here to coach you, not just count sets and reps. Expect nothing short of a quality workout each time you step through the door to train with me.
- Nutritional guidance in order to reach your optimal health. Once I have a baseline understanding of your dietary habits, we can work together to develop small behavioral changes to enhance your well-being.
Not in the Eastern Massachusetts area? Don't worry, we can still do this together!
With the power of the Internet, it's possible for me to coach you from anywhere in the world, Although it won't be a hands-on experience, expect nothing less but my full effort from a coaching and programming standpoint.
This isn't some cookie cutter program that I hand to all of my online clientele. Similar to the clients I work with in-person, you will receive a program based off of a movement assessment we conduct together.
Keep in mind that online training isn't for everybody. If you're self-motivated and independent, this is the right program for you. If you're someone that might need hands-on guidance, I suggest you find a credible professional within your area.
With my online coaching program, you will receive:
- An initial assessment including a health questionnaire, lifestyle survey, and movement screen via Skype, which will give me a basic understanding of who you are and your exercise background. I genuinely care for my clients and want to learn more about you!
- A monthly program based on your desired goals, your movement patterns, and your static posture. Similar to the clients I train at Iron Lion Performance, you'll receive a program designed specifically for you.
- One monthly Skype (or phone) consultation in which we can cover nutrition and exercise technique in-depth. Proper nutritional recommendations as well as exercise technique are going to be important to our success. Communication is a key component to our success. Therefore,it's important to sit down and discuss where we stand, and where we plan on heading in the near future.
- Unlimited email support with responses guaranteed within 24 hours. As I stated in the previous bullet, communication is key and it's important to consistently discuss your progress and any bumps in the road we may face.
As I previously mentioned, this is a team effort. I want to give you the proper tools and guidance you need to excel in both the weight room, and kitchen. Frustrated with your progress? Let's put those days behind us. Fill out the form below to change your life today.